- All foreign participants of the 14th ISfTeH International Conference should obtain an entry visa to The Russian Federation.
The Conference Secretariat "MAXIMA" will provide participants with the documents necessary for Russian Tourist Visa obtaining.
Tourist visa will be issued for the working period of the Conference. "Maxima" has the reference number in the Russian Ministry for
Foreign Affairs and has the right to provide participants with Russian Tourist Visa support documents. Supporting documents will be
made based on your personal information submitted on-line at the Visa Support section. In order to obtain Russian Tourist
Visa please contact to the nearest Russian Consulate or Embassy in your home country for the further information.
- The Conference Secretariat will send the visa supporting documents to the participant after receiving the
Registration and Accommodation fees only! Please be advised that in order to obtain a visa your passport must be valid
for at least 6 months after the proposed date. NB! All foreign citizens arriving to Russia have to complete a migration
card while passing through customs. Migration card will be given to foreigners before crossing the border (in airplanes,
trains, buses, ships, etc.) Please be careful in filling in this migration card and keep this card until leaving Russia.
- IMPORTANT! According to legislation of Russian Federation,
all foreign citizens should be registered within 3 days at the accommodation place (hotel).
- Contact: Maria Khudyakova.
- Tel.: +7 (495) 970-17-17
- E-mail: M.Khudyakova@aviakassa.ru