Conference Programme in DOC format, 1.13 Mb
Conference Programme in PDF format, 1.13 Mb
14th ISfTeH International Conference will provide a forum for presentation and discussion of topics related to the theme: "ANTI-CRISIS AND INNOVATIVE POTENTIAL OF THE TELEMEDICINE AND E-HEALTH"
1. Improvement of quality of medical aid. Teleconsultations. Distance education. Expert medical systems and systems of support of decision-making.
2. Increase of availability of medical services. A mobile and home telemedicine. Telepresence. Bioinformation technologies.
3. Perfection of public health system management. Management of streams of patients, loading of the personnel, the equipment. Telepharmacology. Service of target groups of the population.
4. System integration. A telemedicine and e-health services as a component of complex medical services. Hospital information systems and a telemedicine. A telemedicine and a routine medical practice. New medical services.
5. Cost-benefit studies. An estimation of efficiency of separate services. Increase of an overall performance of the hospital. Economic efficiency of territorial programs.
6. The state and private business. Business-models. Marketing. The state order and commercial services. Tariffs and the prices. Obligatory and voluntary medical insurance. State-private partnership.
7. The legislation and normative problems. Standardization and certification. The rules. Protection of the information.
8. Education of the medical staff concerning a telemedicine and e-health.
9. Interoperability. The hard- & the software, telecommunications.
10. A good e-health practice. Projects and services. The remote, developing territories and a telemedicine applications.